I WANT TO ADOPT, WHAT’S NEXT?
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED PRIOR TO AN ADOPTION
1. The adopter agrees to provide the animal with adequate nutrition and care, and a proper and safe place to live (do not let it wander in the streets) and under any circumstances give it to others without prior notice and approval of Evolución A.C.
2. The adoptee will receive veterinary attention whenever required and these costs will be covered by the adoptant. In the event that the adoptee is delivered un spayed or un neutered, the adoptant will pledge to carry it out as soon as possible (within 6 months of age inthe case of puppies) so no reproduction, under any circumstance takes place.
3. The adoptee will ALWAYS wear a collar with an attached ID tag that will contain your name and home telephone number and/or Evolución’s and will always walk on a leash as required by wildlife regulations of the Municipality.
4. On vacation periods(if for some reason I cannot take the adoptee with me) the adopter will leave the adoptee with people who are responsible and will protect, feed and take good care of him/her.
5. The adoptee will never be put to engage in activities other than the ones of a house pet. No fight or defence training should ever take place.
6. In case of death of the adoptee, the adoptant must give notice to Evolución A.C.
7. Evolución A.C. reserves the right to visit the home of theadopted animal.
8. The adoptant must pay a recovery fee of $500 pesos that are used to cover the different vaccines, surgeries, nameplates, etc. that we use for our animals.
If, at any point, any of these conditions were not fulfilled, Evolución A.C. will regain custody of the adopted animal.
YOU CAN AND YOU HAVE DECIDED TO ADOPT, NOW:
A) Visit the sanctuary or take a look at our online catalog, take a pick and leave your contact info.
B) We will contact you to schedule a visit to your house.[message type=”success”]IF CONDITIONS ARE SUITABLE:
C) If conditions in your house are suitable for the dog/cat you are willing to adopt then we will fill out the adoption paperwork and collect the recovery fee of $500 MXN.
D) We will schedule a delivery date for your new friend![/message] [message type=”erroneous”]IF CONDITIONS ARE NOT SUITABLE:
C) If conditions in your house are not suitable for the dog/cat you want to adopt, we will give you some recommendations.[/message]